Aqua Grabber is a Club Penguin game located at the Iceberg. There used to be a 1 million coins cheat with this game but that no longer works. We are going to teach you some Club Penguin Aqua Grabber Cheats to make up for that.
Club Penguin Aqua Grabber Cheats
Start by opening your Club Penguin map and heading over to the Ice berg. Once you’re there, click on the Aqua Grabber and press Yes.
The levels are Clam Waters and Soda seas. Clam waters is the old level, but with a new ending. You will have to get the grand pearl from the giant oyster. You can play either level, and you do not have to complete the first to play the second level. Each level has different stages. For example, try to beat the timer, or finish without losing a life. Follow the following club penguin cheats to help complete the new levels easier.
1. Collect the pearls from the small clams. If you see a black pearl, they are worth extra only.
2. At the end, get the pearl at the end by switching it with a pearl shaped rock. The pearl rock is on the right side of the bottom of aqua grabber, opposite of the giant clam.
3. Replace the pearl rock beside the pearl. You will need to give the clam the pearl rock first. If you don’t, the clam will eat you.
In those 3 easy steps, you will of completed the first level.
Use the following club penguin cheats to complete level 2 of aqua grabber.
1. Pick up all the kegs of cream soda and bring them to the net at the top. Leave the ones with plants on for later.
2. Once you have gathered enough kegs, the plants will move when you get close to them. This will allow you to get closer.
3. Once you have finished clearing the top, go to the area in which the bubbles are coming from. Be sure to watch out for the blow fish.
4. Keep going down and be sure to avoid the giant blow fish. Pick up the treausure at the bottom, and bring it to the top. You will then win the game.
Elements of gameplay
A Penguin that is about to drown.
If the player’s submarine is getting too much water, they should look for these things because the player will lose if they let the submarine fill up with water:
- Giant Bubbles
- Bubble Blowers
- Top of the ocean
- Air Pockets
- Pink Puffle (if you brought one with you into the game)
If any thing hits players (except the shells), these things will happen:
- You will be knocked back.
- Some water will flood into the Aqua Grabber.
- If you are holding something, you will drop it.
- Clam Waters
- Soda Seas
Creatures & Items
Fluffy the Fish.
The Giant Squid in the Penguin Times.
After Aqua Grabber was updated for the third time, Big Bertha appeared to the direct left of where the treasure chest originally lay.
The Mullet will be found after or when players hold the treasure chest or Grand Pearl.
If players brought their pink puffle and play this game, it will dive with them. It blows bubbles from time to time, and if players lose a lot of air, it will blow a giant bubble under their ship.
It is found at the at a cave on the sea floor at Clam Waters which is inside Big Bertha’s mouth. The Mullet guards the entrance only if you have the pearl. If successfully recovered you will be awarded 300 coins.
Cream Soda Barrels
They pollute the Soda Seas. Once successfully recovered, you will gain 50 Coins and fresher water.
It is found near the end of Soda Seas. There are only four of them. Once that the players have the Amethyst, more Puff Almighty will appear on the screen.
It is found in the end of Soda seas. It sucks in water to inflate and spits out water to deflate. Players and their submarine will also be affected.
As revealed in The Penguin Times Issue No. 151, there have been sightings of a Giant Squid. This used to be rumoured as the Guardian in level 2 of Aqua Grabber. The actual guardian in level two is a giant puffer fish.
In the Clam Waters, you can occasionally find the squid when an earthquake happens. The squid is black and blue and then it swims away. When it happens there’s a screeching sound and the screen shakes all over the place.
The big rock plays an important role in the Clam Waters episode. It is around the same size and shape of a grand pearl.