In this tutorial I show you how to get a FREE Club Penguin Membership.
- Step 1: Click the FREE membership banner at the bottom of this post
- Step 2: You will be taken to another website called Prize Rebel. Here you will sign up for a FREE account. Without an account you will not be able to receive your FREE Club Penguin Membership.
- Step 3: After you sign up for a FREE account, an activation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you signed up with. You must activate your account in order to be eligible for the FREE Club Penguin Membership.
- All you do is click the link in your email.
- Once you activate your account you may login.
- Step 4: After you are logged in to Prize Rebel, look at the top menu of the page. You will see a link that says “Offers“. Click it.
- Step 5: You are now looking at all the available offers you can complete and earn points from. Next to each offer you will see how many points you can earn from it. When you find an offer you want to complete click the “Click Here To Complete This Offer” link.
- Step 6: Once you are at the offer page you must fill it out completely to be awarded points. If you receive no points it is because you did not fill the offer out completely.
- Step 7: After you have completed an offer, log back into your Prize Rebel account and check for your points.
- Step 8: Complete offers until you have enough points for your FREE Club Penguin Membership:
A 1 Month Club Penguin Membership Card costs 7 Points. Once you have 7 Points in your Prize Rebel account, you will click the “View Available Prizes” link. Once on that page, you will look for the 1 Month Club Penguin Membership Card prize. Click the “Click Here To Claim This Prize” link. You will then receive a code worth 1 Month of Membership to Club Penguin via email.
I hope you all find this tutorial very helpful and you earn many points so you never have to pay for Club Penguin again.
Click to enlarge pictures
Important FAQ: (please read)
Q: Will this get me banned?
A: No. This is allowed according to the Club Penguin rules.
Q: Should I enter my real information?
A: NO! Never enter your personal information! Make up fake ones. They sometimes check so For smarter offers, use the address/phone number of a random company (ie. Scholastic, 730 Broadway).
Q: Is there a way to speed things up? I don’t want to click all the NO since there are too many.
A: Yes. This makes it go 5x as fast. You can use either Google Toolbar’s Autofill function or RoboForm (I prefer this). With RoboForm on, press Alt and = to select all the NO. These tools autofill everything for you.
Q: Is this a scam?
A: No, check out the testimonials. Many people, including me (although I didn’t choose the Club Penguin membership), has received prizes.
Q: Will I get banned?
A: No, it’s completely legal. Club Penguin has no reason or jurisdiction to ban you for this.
Click the Membership link in the top bar on the site. Or click here
On my main site, theclubpenguincheats.com I post free membership contests/drawings every 2-4 weeks. Most of the time you just have to enter.
On my forums, my users conduct free membership and coin codes and other prizes under the Contests section of the forums. One of my users, Simpsons 7147 recently held a 1 month membership contest. Click the ‘Forum’ link in the Navigation bar above or go here: forum.theclubpenguincheats.com